Terms and Conditions mchservicesinc.com
At mchservicesinc.com, we take our work seriously and put you first. In order to inform you as well as possible, we would like to share our working method, how we handle your data and how we earn money. We make no secret of this. In our General Terms and Conditions we describe what you can expect from us.
Do you have any questions about this? Or do you have a complaint? Please contact us via the telephone number + 781-958-3667.
The definitions we use
- mchservicesinc.com: as part of MCH Services Ltd, located in Lexington at 12 Hummingbird Way with Chamber of Commerce number 34126782.
- Partner (s): service providers - legal entities and natural persons - who have an (advertising) agreement with mchservicesinc.com with the aim of receiving requests for quotations through us.
- You: the applicant - legal person or natural person - who completes a request for quotation via mchservicesinc.com, which we refer to a partner.
- Request for quotation: a request submitted by you to contact a partner via mchservicesinc.com.
Applicability of general terms and conditions
- The general terms and conditions of mchservicesinc.com apply to the quotation request that mchservicesinc.com offers via the website. As soon as you place a request for quotation, the terms and conditions apply.
- It is only possible to deviate from these general terms and conditions if this has been expressly agreed in writing with mchservicesinc.com prior to the quotation request.
- nl has the right to make changes to these general terms and conditions. You agree that the latest version of these terms and conditions will apply to your quote request. You can find the latest version of the general terms and conditions at www.rekengeld.nl.
Via mchservicesinc.com we want to inform entrepreneurs about financial products and services. We believe that every entrepreneur should be able to make a business decision with certainty. Information plays an important role in this. Although we do not compare all providers of financial products and services, we do our best to provide information that helps entrepreneurs make an objective, independent choice. We offer the help and the tools to compare for free and without any obligation.
mchservicesinc.com is an independent comparison site. Via our site you can compare providers of financial products and services free of charge and without obligation. You make a choice - based on your entered data - for a provider with the corresponding product or service.
We are not an intermediary with a comparison site and therefore do not provide advice and / or mediation. We only collect data and provide it to our partner (s). Based on your data, we can make you a suitable proposal. The mediating role lies with the provider of the financial product. We can contact you if anything is unclear.
Through us you can make a completely objective and independent comparison for the financial products and services that we list on mchservicesinc.com. This means that no third party can influence the results of the comparisons and calculations. We compare all available rates and conditions of the financial products and services of the providers on our site. You will not find all providers on our site. At mchservicesinc.com you can compare the following financial products:
- Business loans
- Business accounts
- Business credits
- Credit cards
- Via mchservicesinc.com you can submit a free and non-binding quotation request.
- As soon as mchservicesinc.com receives your quote request, it will be assessed by us. When the application is complete, it will be forwarded to the partner (s). If the quotation request is incomplete, we can contact you.
- The request for quotation will be forwarded to the partner (s) who offer the service or product (s) and what you are looking for. These partners are selected on the basis of your data.
- mchservicesinc.com brings supply and demand together.
- mchservicesinc.com is not a party to any agreement.
- mchservicesinc.com does not guarantee the partner (s) will contact you.
How we make money
We want to clarify how we earn our money. We offer the tools that you can use via mchservicesinc.com completely free of charge. You may be wondering how we make our money then. We work together with the partners that we mention on our website. As soon as a visitor purchases a financial product or service from one of our partners - with which we have an (advertising) agreement, we will be compensated for this. We assure you that no partner can influence the comparison and the way we inform you. We are not paid to give a positive review of our partners. All reviews are based entirely on independent analysis and reflect only our own findings and opinions.
Independence & Objectivity
All information you will find on mchservicesinc.com is completely independent and objective. All ratings, reviews, analyzes and descriptions are based on our own opinion. A third party has no influence on this. We attach great importance to this. As a business entrepreneur, we want to offer you independent and objective information. So you can make your own choices. Although we are compensated by our partners through (advertising) agreements and / or affiliate links, this compensation has no influence on our opinion and comparisons. Our mission is to provide independent and objective information, and we do not act as an intermediary or representative for any financial institution or service provider.
Our goal is to inform business entrepreneurs as well as possible. As an entrepreneur, you make your own choice based on this information. The ratings and reviews on our website are based on our own opinion. We do not give advice and are not a mediator. We try to be fair and reasonable in our reviews and analyzes at all times so that we can help you make your own decision. The results from the comparator are based on the information you enter yourself. You are therefore responsible for the choice you make. We emphasize that we do not bear any responsibility for your choice. It is therefore important that you fill in your details accurately and in all fairness. This is entirely in your best interest.
mchservicesinc.com itself does not offer any financial products or services. We only provide information and facilitate referrals to financial institutions and service providers. We have no direct financial interest in the financial products and services that we compare and analyze on our site. All partners we mention on mchservicesinc.com have no influence on what we publish. We have full control over this ourselves.
All publications on mchservicesinc.com are based on our own opinions, analyzes and findings.
We only provide information
We would like to emphasize that we only provide information via mchservicesinc.com. Under no circumstances do we provide personal advice or act as a mediator. On our website you will find ratings and reviews based on our own opinion. We analyze your data and give our opinion about a product or service that best suits a particular situation. These analyzes are based entirely on our own findings and analyzes. A third party has no influence on this. Our reviews are never personal advice. You make your own choice based on the information. Every entrepreneur and situation is unique. As a result, our recommendations are never personal. Based on the information on mchservicesinc.com and your own opinion, you always check whether a financial product or service is suitable for your situation. For personal advice or mediation, we refer you to a qualified specialist.
What we do with your data
- mchservicesinc.com is only liable for damage that is directly and exclusively the result of a shortcoming, intent, negligent and / or incorrect act by mchservicesinc.com.
- mchservicesinc.com is not liable for damage caused by incorrect or incomplete information from the applicant.
- mchservicesinc.com is not liable for damage caused by the acts and / or omissions of the partner (s).
Invalidity & Governing Law
If any provision of the mchservicesinc.com Terms and Conditions is void or voidable, the remainder of the agreement will not change. In that case, the void or destroyed part will be replaced by a provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the content of the void or destroyed part. The content of these General Terms and Conditions is governed by Dutch law.